(stand 5 febr 2019)
- Bipolar Genetics (BiG)(1869 bipolar disorder patients, 612 relatives, and 293 healthy controls) [Dr. M. Boks, UMC Utrecht].
- Netherlands Study of Depression and Anxiety (NESDA)(2981 participants with/without anxiety and depression (from 2004) and 367 siblings (from 2014) [Prof.dr. B. Penninx, Amsterdam UMC)].
- Genetic Risk and Outcome of Psychosis (GROUP).(1120 patients with psychosis-spectrum disorders, 1057 siblings, 919 parents, and 590 healthy controls) [Prof.dr. W. Cahn. UMC Utrecht].
- Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Study (NEMESIS).Nationally representative general population sample with repeated measurements (N=6646) [Dr. M. ten Have, Trimbos].
- Tracking Adolescents’ Individual Lives Survey(TRAILS).Population cohort (N=2230, started in 2000) and clinical cohort (N=543, started in 2004). [Prof.dr. T. Oldehinkel, UMCG]
- Research on Adolescent Development And Relationships (RADAR). Longitudinal population-based cohort from 2005 on (800 adolescents) focusing on emotions, personality, identity, and internalizing/externalizing behaviour [Prof.dr Susan Branje, UU].
- Generation R.10,000 children were included from birth and development has been followed from 2001 (average age now 16 years) [Prof.dr M. Hillegers, ErasmusMC].
- KBO, 360 offspring of bipolar disorder patients followed for 15 years with somatic and psychiatric outcomes [Prof.dr M. Hillegers, ErasmusMC].